In a communique made public this afternoon by the Director of the Civil Cabinet Martin Belinga Eboutou. Mr Biya has been invited to the United Nations' 71st General Assembly by the Secretary General of the UN Banki Moon.
He is accompanied by ;
- Mr. Martin Belinga Eboutou -Director of civil cabinet.
- Mr. Atanga Nji -Minister incharge of special duties at the Presidency.
- Mr. René Sadi -Minister of Territorial Administration and Decentralisation.
- Mr. Louse Paul motaze- Minister of economie management and planning.
- Alim Hayatou- Secretary of State for health.
- Mr. Contre-Amiral Joseph Fouda -special Adviser at the Presidency.
- Luc SINDJOUN -special Adviser at the Presidency. Mr.
- Henri Etoundi Essomba -Cameroon ambassador to the United States.
- Mr.Tommo Monthe -Cameroon ambassador to the United Nations.
- Mr.Simon Pierre BIKELE -chief of state protocol.